If you ask me, I think that miso goes with everything. This quick pasta takes no time. Great weekday lunch.
Quick Pasta with Oyster Mushrooms and Miso
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 200g penne
- 500g king oyster mushrooms or any just oyster mushrooms, diced
- 200g firm tofu, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 2 tsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp miso paste
- A sprig of fresh rosemary (optional)
- 1 tbsp coconut milk
- Cook pasta al dente as per the instructions on the package.
- Heat olive oil in the pan and fry garlic until light brown.
- Add oyster mushrooms and tofu and stir-fry on high heat until all water from mushrooms evaporates. They should start turning golden brown.
- At this stage, add miso paste and strained pasta into the pan. Mix thoroughly.
- Add coconut milk, and rosemary and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Serve immediately.