This vegan carrot-thyme cake is ready in no time and requires no yeast. It goes great with stews and soups!
Carrot-pea and thyme bread
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- 1 1/2 glass wholemeal flour
- 1/3 glass of oil or olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp dried thyme or zaatar from this recipe
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp of flaxseed or sunflower seeds
- 1 1/2 glass of water
- 200 g frozen carrots and green pea mix
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 C.
- Mix all the ingredients with a wooden spatula.
- Transfer the dough to a greased bread tin and bake for about 30-35 minutes at 180 C.